April 8, 2012

Custom Designs by Stephanie Anne


So I had a quick talk with one of my girls, Carol, who suggested I create custom designs for all the things I like to create since I like doing it all. It's funny how I know my capabilities, but my friends know my potential more than I do. I figured that I'll start doing small projects on the side which include iPhone cases (like above, with charms), distressed/studded denim garments, jewelry, graphics, and prints.

I'll be posting up my work and maybe even DIY tutorials to share. I look forward to engaging my creativity in small personal items for friends and people who share the same interests! Check back soon for upcoming projects :)

If you are interested in any custom designs, feel free to contact me through commenting below.

No comments: