February 28, 2012

Committed.

With school almost at its end, I've been beginning to overanalyze and doubt myself. I have already made the decision that I will be successful so I just remind myself that I have to start somewhere. It's the only way to make it up. I also have to remind myself that although I have not been attending events or interning due to my busy schedule at school, I do have connections and I have been networking. I've done a few side projects here and there so I just need to continue to be on the lookout for any opportunity.

I've decided to commit myself to this blog to share things I love, what I do, and random thoughts all to keep myself inspired and motivated to succeed. As of right now, I have to move on to some homework! There's only two weeks of school left, no sweat.

No comments: